- Alcoholic beverages (except by campus permit)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (air horns, whistles, cowbells, megaphones, etc.)
- Fireworks, smokebombs, etc.
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, use of roller shoes, etc.
- Throwing items inside the facility
- Bags, duffel bags, backpacks, any large bag – all bags are subject to search
- Video and audio recorders, video cameras
- Flash photography (non-flash photography permissible)
- Cameras with lenses 4'' or more
- Outside food or drink
- Distribution of printed materials without written consent by Halton Arena
- Offensive language or behavior
- Smoking or use of any other tobacco products including e-cigarettes
- Selfie sticks
- Resale of tickets
- Solicitation by non-authorized vendors
- Must promote the event taking place
- Must be flame retardant
- No more than three feet high
- Cannot obstruct fan view or other arena signage
- No vulgar, offensive, or commercial content
- Cannot be placed on railings, walls, or fastened to poles or sticks
Special Needs Seating
Special needs seating is available. Patrons requiring special seating due to a disability, please inform box office staff when purchasing ticket(s). Tickets agents are available for information and/or additional assitance at 704-687-4949 during normal business ours. Guest who require a sign language interpreter must notify the ticket office no later than two weeks prior to the event.
Alcohol sales are prohibited in Halton Arena and on the UNC Charlotte campus. Alcohol distribution is only allowed with a University approved permit. Intoxicated patrons are not to be admitted into the Arena and are subject to ejection from an event.
Except for service animals, animals are prohibited in the Arena and on the brick areas surrounding the facility.
All guests must be appropriately dressed at all times including shirt and shoes. Obscene or indecent clothing is impermissible. During Athletic sponsored events, however, male patrons may remove their shirts while in their seats. Upon leaving their seats, they must wear a shirt to move through the crowd.
Assisted Listening Devices
Free listening devices are provided for the hearing impaired at Guest Services located on the food court.
Concessions are provided by Chartwell's, the campus dining contractor. Standard concession fare, including burgers, piza and hot dogs are available.
First aid is staffed by EMT's provided through Carolinas Medical Center.